In the case that you have lost your Infrascale Password, please refer to this article for steps on how to update your password via the associated email.
- Access to the administrator email address where the password reset link is sent.
- Username to log in to the dashboard. Please contact support, if you do not have the username for your dashboard.
No password recovery options will work for Ultrasafe or Ultrasafe MAX accounts. In the case that the password is lost for one of these account types, please contact Infrascale support.
To reset a password on the Infrascale Dashboard
Visit the Infrascale Dashboard page.
Click Reset password on the bottom
Enter the Username, check the CAPTCHA and then click “Reset”
Once this has been completed, you will receive an email to reset the password for the account.
Click the link email that you received from email@example.com to update the password of your account.
Passwords must be from 8 to 20 characters long and include:
- at least 1 digit
- at least 1 uppercase letter
- at least 1 lowercase letter
- at least 1 of the following special characters
(, ), !, @, #, $, %, \, ^, &, *
Passwords must not include sequences like:
- 111, aaa, or similar
- 123, 321, or similar
- pass, qwe, asd, zxc, iloveyou, admin, etc.